who am I & who I wanna be

Friday, November 10, 2006

that's life...

I have come with a query for everyone who read out this post... What do you think life is:- Here are some of the points:-
* Love
* Dreams
* Duty/Bindaas
* Mystery
* more ???
I think everyone of us has seen different phases of life...for each of us it has turned out differently, different experiences....I feel its just a chemistry of all these or something more than that...
when you grow up ...there will be many ups and downs of what we called is experience. I am not sure what I am describing it as....something which is uncertain, in which you are not sure about the next moment,.....may be that's life.
This is human being surviving nature only who plan out things after knowing also that may be it wont go according to it....ha ha ha ....but here we apply maths as well that our planning will be true only for 90% cases.....and it goes that way too.
Dreams are awesome. I am not talking about stupid night dreams, those which we can see from open eyes, and want them to come true. Positive, down to earth, inspiring dreams bring us success, happiness. They commonly show one ups of one's life.
Besides dreams we have some realities which we can call as duties, these make us more strong, lovable,.....in one word matured....these are not ups nor even downs... just stable.
Duties can be categorised into: - towards our loved ones, towards our society, and most importantly towards ourselves.
I remember one beautiful line I read somewhere.....
when I slept I found life is a beauty...I woke up and saw its a duty....

Love is one beautiful aspect of everyone's life....Imagine you are with your near and dear ones, with your family,.....how much happy you are, may be that time you wont feel it...Love will make you realise when you are apart from them....I think this is its quality.
Love is the least but not the last thing....this line is controversial....because without love your life is empty. May be you are successful.....so you can live ur life without it.

I dont want talk about mysteries,....as they are just unplanned..what shall I write about unknown things or mishappening...but noone should worry about them as they just happen....part of life, part of experiece....
humm....There is one practical comment from some ghazal
kabhi kisi ko muqqal jehan nahi milta, kehin jameen to kehin aasma nahi milta
more???
you guys have to tell me ....this section is left for you..:)...have a good life!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home