who am I & who I wanna be

Monday, October 09, 2006

beddy-bye!!!!

I remember, in my childhood I was a very active kid...when I was nearly less than 10. I was like most of the other naughty kids. Whenever my mumma asked me to sleep at daytime I never did...:)..as when I came in my early teen I was more lithargic than earlier. I remember, getting up early in the morning and having the physics/chemistry book in my hands with the closed eyes sometimes...:). At that time I never liked morning itself ...I used to think if its possible that 4:00 am to 6:00 am, just miss from the clock anyhow...:( ..but it never disappeared.

Sleeping...It's a natural periodic state of rest for body and mind as well....so much of comfort just come from the word itself...A normal sleep is of 6-8 hours...it varies from person to person. Ask those who doesn't get sufficient time for it...they just value it like anything.
what happen when you sleep more or get more time for it????.......
I always dreamed for it....but now its not a charm anymore. I guess becuase earlier when I was a student, I used to have a strict daily routine..get-up early, study for 2 hours, go to school,.....so it used to be in my dreams....but its no more hobby for me....
It just happen with time...hobbies change...like this time I can very well have a nice nap, but I am Blogging...:).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep is cream! sweet and delicious...no debate.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Shuchita said...

yup!!! I agree sweetu..;)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Shuchita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Smart-Alecky said...

You were tortured when you were "nearly less than 10". Get up early and study...

Sleep is a periodic state, agreed, so nicley written and I'd add that this periodic state has period of almost 0, since we cannot sleep without having food and somethign to drink. So that accounts for a sudden inverted spike in the sleep's periodicity.

You are commiting a crime, scarificing sleep for blogging.

@PP sleep is cream, double scoop. :D

9:13 PM  
Blogger Shuchita said...

no...I never remembered of studying till my 8th standard..It was just board exams..

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what should i Write Only thing comes to my mind is

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobbies do change with time...I agree with this line!!
:)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home