who am I & who I wanna be

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am initially inspired by my honey for blogging. He stimulated it from one of his friend...this chain continues and I entered into the blogging world. I have read some of the blogs on bloggers.com and felt people used to write whatever they feel, Some try to capture the funniest moments , memorable incidences....but what I am going to do...
I am not sure, because sometimes I wanna write something but not pretty sure what....? May be-
* I want to blog so that I can complete my incomeplete sentences(....) into which I always leave something.
* Enhancing my writing capabilities.
* spend time analyzing myself, that is one thing I love to whenever I am alone.
* list will include many more as I'll start blogging and get more stuff for it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogging! lage raho... :)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice profile and even better inspiration....keep it up..and enjoy.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Smart-Alecky said...

Ok.. Now I know who's khushi this khusi is?? :)

Have a Great time blogging...
As far as what to write...
The calls comes when it has to...

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home